Give Excel a new color scheme.
Excel 2007 and 2010 give you a lot of new visual options when it comes to building a spreadsheet. You can apply themes to your data and use new shape effects and conditional formatting looks. But what about your Excel application itself? Believe it or not, you don’t need to stick with Microsoft’s traditional blue color scheme in 2007, or the silver color scheme in 2010.
Change your Excel application’s color scheme with these simple steps:
- Launch Excel and click the Office button (Home in 2010).
- Click the Excel Options button to open the Excel Options dialog box (Options in 2010).
- If necessary, choose Popular in the left pane.
- Choose either Blue, Black, or Silver from the Color Scheme dropdown list.
- Click OK to apply the new color scheme.
Did you find this helpful? Learn other tips and tricks for Excel.